At the end of World War 2, global cocoa supplies were low. To stretch what little he had, Pietro Ferrero came up with the idea to make a loaf of hazelnuts, sugar, and a touch of cocoa. Nutella has since become a global phenomenon. A jar of Nutella is sold every 2.5 seconds, Nutella has over 35 million social media followers in the US alone, and it is absolutely delicious.
- Copywriting for planned social media channels.
- Community management on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Product management for tentpole event launches.
- Social listening through Sprinklr, Talkwalker, and Tweetdeck.
- Crisis management.
- Full-circle event planning.
- Influencer vetting, outreach, negotiation, contracting, and delivery.
- Marketing and social media strategy, planning, and reporting.