New Orleans-based visionary Martin Wilkes Heron decided to make alcohol taste better by adding honey, fruit, and spices to bourbon whiskey in 1874. Thus, the Southern Comfort we all know was born. The recipe may be a 140-year-old secret, but the marketing strategy is not!
- Copywriting across social media platforms.
- Community management on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Content calendar planning and creation.
- Social listening on Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, and TalkWalker.
- The Bridge: forming a real-time cultural connection between the world and our brand.
- Pitching media and journalists to cover our activations.
- Full-circle event planning.
- Marketing and social media strategy.